* Empower community based organisations and the poor among the rural communities to use impact monitoring for project management; and thus contributing to the sustainability of their project activities.
* Empower NGOs to further improve the effectiveness, impact and sustainability of their efforts by identifying best tools for impact Monitoring & Evaluation and best practices in the area of Savings & Credit.
* Make social changes more visible in implementing and funding NGOs thus improving the development policy work.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
We welcome any contribution, which enables us achieve our goal of empowering rural India and enabling a Jeevandhara holistic development for them. Donors would be entitled to get benefits under section 80G of Income Tax Act which allows 50% deduction.
Our Donors can choose to support one or any combination of the following causes:
Water conservation, Rainwater harvesting and harnessing.
Improving access to potable water, underground/over ground water storage
Sanitation - community or individual toilets
Agriculture - including irrigation support, second crop, soil enhancement
Education - from Early Learning till Vocational skill post-Secondary/Higher Secondary schooling
Health - from ensuring Primary health to improving access to secondary and tertiary health and helping communities minimize the incidence of diseases of epidemic proportions like Anemia, Mal-nutrition, Cancer, diabeties etc.
Livelihood - Vocational training, promoting Micro Finance, creating Self Help Groups, small enterprises, create avenues of self-employment, enhance employability
Donors could also choose the size and scale of support or each or any combination of causes:
One Hamlet (village) of 20-100 families
One Gram Panchayat of 500-2000 people
One block consisting of 40000-100,000 people
Upon hearing about your interest, we would be happy to propose details of not only ongoing projects/programs to support but also create customized opportunities to donate.
To associate with us, please write into firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that the society can only progress towards sustainable growth if we all are able to collaborate with whatever resources/strengths we have respectively.
There are already very successful models of PPP (Public Private Partnership), PPCP (Public Private Community Partnership) etc. We are looking at creating yet another level of innovative partnership, which is built on belief that everyone can contribute something and be a partner to the process of social change only if there is Desire and Conviction. Hence we invite "Partnerships" based on following models:
· Water conservation, Rainwater harvesting and harnessing Improving access to potable water, underground/over ground water storage
· Sanitation - community or individual toilets
· Agriculture - including irrigation support, second crop, soil enhancement, training the farmers, producer companies, bio mass aggregation
· Education - from Early Learning till Vocational skill post-Secondary/Higher Secondary schooling
· Health - from ensuring Primary health to improving access to secondary and tertiary health and helping communities minimize the incidence of diseases of epidemic proportions like Anemia, Mal nutrition etc.
· Livelihood - Vocational training, promoting Micro Finance, creating Self Help Groups, small enterprises, creates avenues of self-employment, enhance employability
· Product Partners: Individual, Institutions and Corporate can help us with their products in any/all of the thematic areas listed above. For example
· Water: Bricks, cement, HDPE pipes, HDPE non-woven fabric, GI Pipes, Hydro-geological studies, Watershed studies, GIS mapping, Taps, cut pipes, Hand pumps/ stand posts etal
· Sanitation: Modular Toilet block, brick, cement, tiles, taps, pipelines, storage tanks; sanitary napkins etc.
· Education: Books, Stationary, new or used Computers/ laptops , Data cards, LCDs, book shelves, Libraries, Teacher Training help, curriculum design, schools buses, furniture- benches, toys etc.
· Health: Ambulances, medicines, Training the paramedics, Call center facilities, fortified food/ supplements etc.
· Agriculture: Drip irrigation systems/ equipment, HDPE non-woven fabric for water storage structures, saplings, fertilizers, soil nourishing micronutrients, sprinklers, high yielding seeds etc.
§ Part Time Support: On daily, weekly or intermittent basis, as per time available and mutually agreed, to support in functional areas e.g. research, communication, assessments, impact study, social audit, community need assessment, data collection, report writing, documentation including video, strategy/planning etc.
Project Based Support: As per time available and mutually agreed, to support in Functional areas e.g. research, communication, impact study, social audit, community need assessment, data collection, report writing, documentation including video, strategy/planning, project implementation etc.
Skill Based Support: Online support on preparing designs for water conservation structures, getting estimates, content development for communication material, web based research, devising communication tools, enhance/create social media presence.
Raise Funds: Offline or online, through personal interactions or networking for a cause or a community or an age/gender group.
Others: These are intermittent, irregular support opportunities depending upon the time available- since every support is welcome for the causes we are working on:
Working with Self Help Groups
Teaching the Trainers
Imparting Computer education
Enhancing English language skills
Sharing life skills with children and communities
Volunteering for community mobilization events
Spreading awareness on Govt schemes and rights of people
Join in me in our special campaign for special people where we am asking you all to contribute whatever you can and encourage others to do the same. Together, we can make the world a better place for the underprivileged and help them lead a better life.
Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.